The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de lebrel
- The hare would be given a head start and lay a trail with shreds of paper, to be chased by the hounds or harriers.
- Their victim was the hare, which they hunted on foot, assisted by the harrier - a small dog bred specifically for chasing hares.
- The Vale of Lune Hunt has been hunting hares with its pack of harriers for 110 years and many of today's hounds are descended from the hunt's original pack.
- He loved to follow the local harriers and enjoyed the hunting scene immensely.
- The roll will include seven packs of beagles, one pack of minkhounds, two packs of harriers, two packs of fell foxhounds and 13 packs of foxhounds.
2(runner)corredor de cross masculinocorredora de cross femenino
- In the age 50 and above class, Harriers had two runners in the Ireland team.
- Backley joined the Harriers as a six-year-old runner before turning to javelin two years later following a leg injury.
- After racing over the Middleton hills, the runners enjoyed Harriers ' hospitality back at Ilkley Lawn Tennis and Squash Club.
- With four first places within 13 days during May, she is the Harriers current Runner of the Month.
- The Harriers will be hosting the Greater Manchester Cross Country Championships on Saturday.
- Hawks, harriers, falcons, eagles, and vultures are diurnal migrants.
- Pete takes us inside the lives and minds of all thirty-four species of diurnal raptors found in North America - hawks, falcons, eagles, vultures, the osprey and the harrier.
- Larger species usually lay clutches of one to two eggs, where as smaller accipiters and harriers normally lay clutches of five to six eggs.
- Tens of thousands of hawks, kites, falcons, eagles, osprey, vultures, and harriers appear in the skies over the Golden Gate from August through December.
- The harrier is slender and sports a barred tail.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!