The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of avellana
- There were almonds, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts.
- Unroasted nuts such as almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts make an ideal snack food.
- Thankfully for me I love cashews, hazelnuts, almonds and pistachios.
- Nuts especially high in vitamin E include almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecans.
- The hazelnuts in their shells that appear from autumn through to winter make us appreciate that food in season is always best.
- The loaf is hot and soft, and smells of almonds and hazelnuts and nutmeg.
- In a small bowl, combine hazelnuts and brown sugar and set aside.
- Sunflower seeds, almonds and hazelnuts are rich sources of vitamin E.
- There didn't seem to be any good reason to use pistachio here; other nuts, such as almonds or hazelnuts, would probably do.
- You could also use hazelnuts, Brazils, cashews and pecans.
- We gathered acorns and hazelnuts and beechnuts in the woods.
- When they're roasted, hazelnuts are the best nuts by far!
- I like a mix of flaked almonds, chopped almonds and hazelnuts.
- Sprinkle on toasted and chopped hazelnuts or walnuts.
- Her skin is a luminous hazelnut brown and has a leathery texture.
- When the hazelnuts have completely cooled, break each one apart.
- Prepare the hazelnuts by roasting in the oven until brown.
- We plucked fresh figs, apples, plums and hazelnuts from trees heavy with crops.
- All along the top of the cake were five hazelnuts.
- Dukkah is an Egyptian spice mix that includes roasted hazelnuts, cumin, coriander and sesame seeds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!