Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1seguro de enfermedad masculine
- Employers who provide health insurance to spouses must offer insurance to registered domestic partners.
- As additional workers lose their health insurance, they use hospital emergency rooms as a last resort.
- She retained her pension, health insurance, and other benefits.
- She wasn't entitled to a refund under her private health insurance policy as she was not covered for outpatient services.
- Cosmetic surgery isn't covered by health insurance.
- Employees who belonged to a union were much more likely to be covered by health insurance through their main job than non-union workers.
- Many unemployed workers and their families go without health insurance.
- He organized a rally to protest against the hikes to health insurance payments.
- The number of Americans living below the poverty line has increased, and so has the number of Americans without health insurance.
- We need to work out a system that includes a greater emphasis on preventive care and sufficient public funding for health insurance for those who cannot afford it in the private sector.