The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1caído del cielo
- Self-assessment would also provide a heaven-sent opportunity to rid the nation of estate agents, while increasing our wealth.
- And why didn't any of your recent career-reviews by the big-name analysts of the game even mention the innumerable times you squandered a heaven-sent opportunity to carry India to victory?
- He said: ‘This is a heaven-sent opportunity to continue serving the community.’
- There will be a heaven-sent opportunity for sweet-tooths to indulge their passion when one of the highlights of Kendal's eating-out scene makes a welcome return at the end of this month.
- But if you're not yet sure what makes you tick, then you've got a heaven-sent opportunity to test yourself against a whole range of challenges, people and places.
- It is a heaven-sent business opportunity at a time when tourism - Scotland's biggest industry - is struggling.
- Were their wounds punishment for having gone into battle, or a heaven-sent opportunity for needed reflection?
- Great Western Railways could have used this as a heaven-sent opportunity for promoting cheap and efficient rail travel.
- The final impression, however, is that Maxwell has missed a heaven-sent opportunity to treat the decaying variety theatre as a potent poetic symbol.
- Charming, young, charismatic, bilingual and a person of colour, the University of Ottawa political science graduate seemed heaven-sent…
- Johnny sees his pyrotechnic gifts as a heaven-sent babe magnet and acts accordingly; Ben understandably hates his new look, especially because it costs him a fiancée.
- We know we are not a heaven-sent team, but there is no lack of effort and it is hard to criticise after drawing two and winning five of our last seven away games.
- For a government that has made a big issue of encouraging private investment in public services, the relative lack of scandal surrounding this story must have seemed heaven-sent.
- This was a heaven-sent chance for Labor to implement major social and economic reforms that could have made a real positive difference to Australia's future.
- The West Cross Centre developers appear to have given a heaven-sent present to graffiti vandals living near to PC World on the Great West Road in Brentford.
- I'm sure buffel grass and the cane toad seemed heaven-sent when they were first introduced, but neither turned out to be a long-term winner.
- Thick, cloud-shaped tufts of the head are left clinging to the side of the glass, serving as a reminder that this beer is heaven-sent.
- The web is a heaven-sent tool for researching one's ancestors.
- For those who work in the news media, scandal stories seem heaven-sent.
- As well as other popular puds, they do a straightforward chocolate cake and a heaven-sent white, dark and milk chocolate cake.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!