Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1seto masculineseto verde masculineseto vivo masculine
- It will gobble up your fields and hedgerows, your trees and wildlife habitats.
- Separating the large fields are hedgerows of native and nonnative woody plants.
- The morning is spent gathering food which grows wild in fields, hedgerows and on the seashore.
- The entire site is screened by good-sized trees and hedgerows, giving shelter.
- The 90 acres of grassland, bordered by hawthorn hedgerows, is home to hundreds of plants, birds and insects.
- Work would also be carried out to strengthen existing hedgerows by additional tree planting, and further footpaths would be built.
- Most of the trees survive mainly in hedgerows and near rivers and ponds.
- Does anyone plan to plant trees as a hedgerow to block the wind?
- However, it did manage to spread to a neighbouring hedgerow and stubble field.
- Here the fields are relatively small and are divided by hedgerows made up of a dozen or more native plant species.
- Permanent pastures have shrunk, wild flowers have been killed by pesticides and hedgerows have disappeared.
- A mix of several types of shrubs in a hedgerow is more effective than using one type of plant for the entire hedge.
- It is an important arable weed, commonly found in hedgerows, and mature plants often use upright species for support.
- The special job on this belly-busting operation is to thin seedlings and new shrubs in the hedgerows.
- The private patio at the side of the house is a suntrap, surrounded by shrubs and hedgerows.
- Tall trees within hedgerows are used by birds as song posts, nest sites and vantage points.
- The camouflage is even better if we ride close to hedgerows and trees.
- These items can become stuck on trees or in hedgerows and cause a blight on the landscape.
- Most of the trees, hawthorn hedgerows and open meadowland will cease to exist.
- Wherever possible, build the stacks of bales on a sandy base well away from hedgerows and trees.