The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1reliquia femininefamily heirlooms — reliquias de familia
- She looked around the room slowly, her eyes taking in everything from the expensive paintings and family heirlooms dotted around the room, to the Oriental rug.
- Some include journal entries or family heirlooms such as recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation.
- The situation hasn't quite reached the stage where pre-bookings are handed down through the generations like family heirlooms, but getting a pitch at peak times is difficult.
- They will happily cast their eye over any old family heirlooms, household treasures or car boot bargains.
- No doubt this book will become a treasured heirloom in the Murphy family.
- He later discovered two travelling clocks and a signet ring, family heirlooms worth £700 and £200 in cash were missing.
- If you look after your tools, they'll look after you and maybe some day, you can pass them down to the next generation of enthusiastic gardeners like family heirlooms.
- Although not hugely valuable, they were both treasured family heirlooms.
- These precious ornaments are often passed down through the generations as family heirlooms.
- It is filled with antiques, family heirlooms and portraits.
- My grandmother would let me play around in her kitchen with our family heirloom civil war sword.
- Archival records such as these family heirlooms, handed down from one generation to another, stand as evidence of a rich past that has impact for everyone.
- Hundreds of Essex residents queued from early today to have their family heirlooms identified and valued by a team of TV experts.
- His house had been burgled, windows smashed, doors broken and family heirlooms stolen.
- The interior contains a remarkable collection of family heirlooms and works of art.
- Their affair is going nowhere until he asks her to restore a family heirloom that may contain the key to a centuries-old murder mystery.
- The sword was a family heirloom, passed down through the generations to the eldest child.
- There are others who have suggested he sell off the valuable collection of art and other family heirlooms, but he doubts they would raise the required amount.
- I have been forced to sell family heirlooms like our vintage cars.
- Scores of people lost sentimental engagement rings and irreplaceable family heirlooms.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!