The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(offer/suggest) amablemente(arranged/designed) con (mucho) sentido práctico
- When she inquires at the desk, the manager helpfully points him out.
- My tax credit adviser helpfully reminds me not to forget to include my personal financial details to ensure prompt payment.
- This card they left helpfully informs me that they'll be back again today to attempt another delivery.
- Such work relies heavily on the crib sheets helpfully supplied by the artist.
- There is a great sound system and some rock classics are helpfully supplied on CD.
- Our guide would helpfully translate the messages of some of the posters.
- She helpfully suggested I try this smoothing shampoo and companion conditioner.
- On learning that he wanted to go to Dubai, Rajesh advised him to get a passport and added helpfully that he knew an agent who could get him one.
- I owe special thanks those whom responded deeply and helpfully to drafts of this essay.
- The film opens with a newscast that is helpfully translated via sign language for the hearing impaired.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!