The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of adjunto
1adjuntowe are sending you herewith a copy of … — adjunta nos es grato remitirles una copia de … formal
- As requested by Gleeds Project Managers, I enclose herewith one copy of the Memorandum of Agreement duly signed by myself.
- Please find enclosed herewith a copy of the expert report.
- We have now completed our general average adjustment in this case and enclose herewith a copy for your attention.
- Further to my telephone conversation with John Martin yesterday afternoon, I enclose herewith a copy of the relevant section of our Agreement in respect of works at Churchill Gardens Estate.
- A copy of the letter sent by facsimile transmission to Ms Leighton is enclosed herewith for your information.
- I draw you attention to a letter dated July 9, 1998, sent to you by Dr. C. T. Kurien, Editor, Review of Development and Change, a copy of which is enclosed herewith.
- Gentlemen, herewith I enclose a list of some of the churches built with Hummelstown brownstone throughout, furnished by the Hummelstown Brownstone Company within 20 years, and most of them within the last 6 years.
- Maybe it's just me, but I think John Leonard wrote this review of ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’ while on some sort of mind-altering drug - herewith a sample paragraph.
- We should all be prepared to defend them from that kind of contemptuous dismissal as exemplified by that venerable battleax of the right, Dorothy Rabinowitz; herewith a small sample.
- I am sending you herewith an article discussing the effect of the current bear market on the future of the mutual fund industry.
- I am herewith sending you the course material for your information.
- What I am sending herewith must be final draft for now, everything presses on ahead.
- True copies of all of the said documents are produced and shown to me and are exhibited herewith in a bundle marked KDA 1.
- Just for the heck of it (and to see if anyone understands this) - herewith the only Afrikaans poem I've ever written, short and sweet.
- Since Ms. Saunders apparently missed Introductory Economics in college, herewith a very brief primer on the effects of price controls in consumer credit markets.
- To get that acrid taste out of our brains, herewith, our woman's edition of honoring National Poetry Month by actually reading some poetry.
- So herewith from the Louis Vuitton 2001 city guide.
- Oddly enough, a book titled Mountains of the Mind by Robert Macfarlane was recently published, reminding me of this old essay, herewith presented from the dusty stacks.
- At long last, No Matter What You Heard has reviewed the year in music and herewith presents to you, dear reader, its Top 10 albums of 2002.
- Under the category of ‘It's the Internet and you can't stop me,’ I herewith present a piece of artwork I drew last week.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!