The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- We see firefighters heroically battling a blaze.
- The bystanders heroically rescued her from under a school bus.
- The Assembly heroically defied the government once again and rejected the two bills.
- Some landlords attempted to reassert forced labor dues, which the peasants heroically resisted.
- They heroically defended the freedom of their homeland.
- The 34-year-old mother of two heroically confronted the gunman and averted an even greater massacre.
- He became the first person in over two decades to be awarded the Victoria Cross after he heroically saved the lives of his comrades in two separate incidents.
- Without adequate doctors, medical facilities, and transportation, the clergymen heroically struggle to save lives and ease the pain of the victims.
- A 28-year-old employee heroically attempted to keep thugs from robbing her store.
- The elite group of airmen heroically fought in World War II.
- Comprising three three-hour plays, it is heroically ambitious and wildly uneven.
- I drove east on the heroically built old French ski runs.
- Elections used to be heroically corrupt.
- If they were heroically cursed, this loss of a superstar to a nearby rival would have caused the Rangers to win a World Series.
- It was heroically daft and had the crowd laughing happily in the sunshine.
- As a dancer, he was heroically proportioned.
- The heroically scaled foyer is an attempt to recreate the glamour and escapism of old cinemas.
- This heroically scaled space has been transformed into a reading room and library.
- He is best known these days for his heroically scaled figurative paintings.
- The set designer has stripped the stage bare and draped it with heroically scaled posters.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!