The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- When the farmer had arrived safely in the dock he looked about in a very dreamy manner, and in answer to the Magistrates' Clerk said ‘Prapsh I have had - hic - a lil drop - hic - er whisky,’ provoking great hilarity in the court.
- One to see in the New Year, hic, and one for ya birfday.
- And I've been hitting the bottle in the evenings to help me get by. (* hic *)
- So will you * hic * tell me what happened this morning?
- He could have told me - hic - instead of letting her say something - hic - like that!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!