The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de desordenado
1sin orden ni conciertode cualquier manera
- It was the previous owner, John Hegarty, who commissioned Hewett to draw up plans for the new house, a higgledy-piggledy amalgamation of neo-Georgian elements, for which permission was granted.
- Adding to the higgledy-piggledy feel of the pub is the situation of the bar, the main part is in one of the front rooms, with a serving hatch tucked under the stairs in the middle of the pub to serve the other rooms.
- The site occupies the corner of a somewhat higgledy-piggledy plaza dominated by a small, historic church.
- The idea for Soho House was born when his landlord at Cafe Bohème offered Jones the higgledy-piggledy offices upstairs.
- L' Orient, which occupies a higgledy-piggledy old building with a nice view of the high street, was empty and quiet on a Thursday afternoon, as was Pinner.
- It's a higgledy-piggledy mess of badly-designed streets and clashing styles.
- They just put up their houses, shops, and factories wherever seemed most convenient, and the cities grew higgledy-piggledy.
- It was a cramped second-hand book dealership, with a whole wall full of books from more than one hundred years ago, some huge and some miniscule, all higgledy-piggledy, shoved in wherever they fit.
- Cobbled streets run higgledy-piggledy through medieval houses which are stacked up along the river's steep banks.
- The tables were higgledy-piggledy, and the whole place was set out as if it had originally been as unlike a café as it was possible to be, and the owner had hastily attempted to correct this.
- Houses of pale limestone rise higgledy-piggledy from the harbour, connected by a labyrinth of stepped alleyways.
- They were seated higgledy-piggledy around the classroom on foldout plastic chairs.
- Look at any hotel brochure and the chairs around the swimming pool are always neat and orderly, not higgledy-piggledy.
- At the Whitney, sculpture must inevitably be crowded - sometimes artfully, sometimes higgledy-piggledy - into a formal museum setting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!