The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(officer) de alto rango(official) alto(official) de alta jerarquía
- Several of the prime suspects, accused by human rights groups of masterminding the violence, are high-ranking government ministers.
- Collaborative work received the highest ranking by the survey respondents.
- Mr. Rafsanjani traveled over the weekend to the northeastern city of Mashad to discuss the postelection political crisis with high-ranking Shiite clerics.
- Iran's foreign minister says he's optimistic about tomorrow's sit-down with the State Department's third highest ranking diplomat William Burns.
- I suspect there was only a very small number of high-ranking sources in Iraq.
- Community leaders have praised Davis for trying to instill more confidence by replacing several high-ranking officials.
- Some people insisted on the ` correct ' versions given by high ranking officials.
- Had she won Williams would have risen to a world career high ranking of third.
- They pushed them through "captive audience" meetings with high ranking BHP managers.
- The court martial highlighted confusion among high-ranking military officers about whether conditioning was lawful or not.
- The French government decided to send several high-ranking members to the alternative social summit in Porto Alegre, Brazil instead of New York.
- This included cubs belonging to high-ranking females, who were presumably well nourished at the time of their mother's death.
- Another school, for higher ranking officers, ran from 3 to 6 months.
- The first session was attended by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney and other high-ranking foreign delegates amid tight security.
- We know that a lot of them have been in the north where the Kurds are, but we don't know how high-ranking they are.
- The following year, it was hit by a corruption scandal involving illegal payments to Kohl and high-ranking party officials.
- It may seem difficult, if not impossibly perverse, to justify the highest ranking for a record of solo contrabass improvisations.
- Even at her vice presidential level, Lindsey invited the highest ranking woman at Northern Trust for coffee and discovered they had mutual interests.
- Comments quoted in our publication by a high-ranking police officer a couple of weeks ago made me stop and think.
- I imagine that goes for several other high ranking officials as well.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!