The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(para niño) silla alta femeninotrona femenino España
- Never leave your child alone on a high place, such as a changing table, high chair, or sofa.
- Last year, consumers spent $8.6 billion on baby furniture, including cribs, mattresses, high chairs, strollers and baby gates.
- Nappies are provided free by the nursery and there is a special eating room complete with high chairs where the babies are fed with food brought in by their mothers in the morning.
- Most children can sit for short periods in a high chair at the table and revel in the food.
- The baby was propped up in a high chair, his breakfast still on the table in front of him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!