The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1alto tribunal masculino
- The legal system depends on lower-court judges obeying higher courts, just as it depends on litigants obeying judges.
- She said in mid-June that she would go to a higher court and appeal the decision.
- This past April, however, Utah's attorney general asked the higher court to reinstate the original charges.
- After the court handed down its verdict of 1,020 yuan compensation, the plaintiff appealed to a higher court but lost his appeal.
- Judges should take a consistent approach to recurring issues and are obliged to follow the decisions of earlier cases, at least when they have been given by the higher courts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!