The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de rústico
1rústico masculinorústicapaleto masculino España coloquial, despectivopaleta femenino España coloquial, despectivopajuerano masculino Río de la Plata coloquial, despectivopajuerana femenino Río de la Plata coloquial, despectivohillbilly music — música country
- When we want to go to Appalachia and take photos of the hillbillies, we don't hire Hollywood actors, because that just wouldn't cut it.
- In fact, hillbillies themselves were the first to capitalize commercially on the hillbilly mystique.
- It's inspired by old blues, Nashville psycho hillbillies and hazy memories.
- We're hillbillies, and the rest of the world sees us that way.
- If it's not civil servants swarming to the west or hillbillies fleeing to the city, then it's hill walkers trampling on private property.
- Through it all, the culture-savvy walk around in a daze, slackjawed and awkward like hillbillies at a vernissage.
- These are quality people, not hillbillies to any extent, but St. Louis is a city built for isolation.
- It sounded like it was recorded by a bunch of hillbillies in a shack.
- How about some hillbillies, dirty tricks, cavemen and monsters to jazz up the petrol-soaked smogfest?
- Maybe it's just me, but I don't like watching shows with pregnant hillbillies in them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!