The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1articulación de la cadera femenino
- The acetabulum contains the socket portion of the hip joint and must be reshaped to restore its original center.
- The muscles of the hip joint execute hip-joint flexion at the beginning of the vertical-bench bent-leg raise.
- The hip joint is a ball-and-socket joint because the spherical head of the femur moves inside the cup-shaped acetabulum.
- The articulation between the head of the femur and the acetabulum form the hip joint.
- Osteoarthritis most commonly involves the spine, the knee joints and the hip joints.
- Every running stride places about three times the weight of your body on your foot, ankle, knee and hip joints.
- These branches supply the pectineus, the hip joint, and, by rejoining the obturator, the adductor muscles.
- It most often affects the head of the thighbone, part of the hip joint.
- Also, the ligaments of the hip joint may be stretched and loose.
- And you need to line up various parts of your body; your hip joint has to be lined up over your ankle joint.
- Ten to 20 percent of all arthritic knee and hip joints will need to be replaced.
- Osteotomy may be performed if significant malalignment of the knee or hip joints is present.
- To compensate the hip joint and especially the knee has to modify its movement to maintain stability and progression during walking.
- Ankle, knee and hip joints must be coordinated in this exercise, which develops a functional movement pattern and trains the muscles.
- Cracking sound from my knees, hip joints, elbows, and wrists is frequent.
- Unlike walking, which is still necessary every day, cycling seems to suit my ankle, knee and hip joints very much better.
- The ball and the socket join to form the new hip joint.
- Its anterior branch supplies sensation to the hip joint and the mid to proximal medial thigh.
- Stability of the right sacroiliac and hip joints was preserved.
- The centre of mass of the body is at the hip joints.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!