The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hasta ahorahasta la fecha
- As someone who has hitherto needed to reject one thing before moving on to another, Juliet is on her mettle, and she knows it.
- He was billeted at her home where her seven brothers had hitherto protected her from any approach by potential suitors.
- McLeish is now secure enough in his own position to be able to straight bat these, hitherto, distractions.
- Perhaps it is a hitherto uncovered area of Swinney's policy revolution.
- Was it a smoke screen for some secret hitherto undisclosed strategy?
- But he has unwittingly made plain what only a few radicals and Marxists have hitherto suspected.
- The way is hard and long, but I feel that we have been set upon the right road towards that hitherto unreachable Nirvana.
- He discovered a hitherto undetected fracture and packed me off to North Shore Hospital.
- The DVD also contains 20 minutes of hitherto unseen footage and four extra tracks.
- The company has launched a project to bring wines hitherto unknown in Hong Kong on to the market there.
- Preliminary results already suggest the battle was fought over a much bigger area than hitherto suspected.
- That may be because, hitherto, it has been a hard building to envisage.
- Some days yield nothing by way of new information and fresh leads, while others open avenues hitherto blocked.
- Another factor hitherto unnoticed now comes into the force, tipping the balance.
- They were forced to call on the coalition partners whose presence they had hitherto ignored.
- The galvanising effect on the hitherto moribund Mavericks was immediate.
- Yet their forwards finally found a bit of tempo and Rory Lawson began to make linkages which had hitherto been absent.
- When he returns, the new firm will be due to launch and he'll be out looking for the bigger deals that have hitherto eluded him.
- New technology means it is worthwhile extracting oil from fields hitherto economically unviable.
- We soon discovered why that part of town was hitherto unknown to me.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!