The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Those blend at the chip with unfettered laser light to create a hologram of the tumor interior.
- One entire hangar was dedicated to video art and films, as well as kinetic light art and holograms.
- Several times, he crossed the path of the beams and distorted the communication hologram image.
- With a contented smile, she activated the image and the tiny hologram came to life.
- The science of holograms and images had especially taken great leaps and bounds since their discovery.
- It was very much like a hologram, three-dimensional with horizontal lines running across.
- Although no camera is used, one could describe the actual hologram as a type of photograph produced on film with laser light.
- Human organs in specimen jars could be replaced by three-dimensional holograms using a new kind of imaging technology being developed in the United Kingdom.
- The disc began to light up and then projected a transparent hologram of my father.
- A hologram image of a scientist walked across the courtroom toward Raven's bench and spoke loudly so that all in the room could hear him.
- This pattern creates a hologram that you can see by illuminating the plate with a laser.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!