The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de propietario
1(de una vivienda) propietario masculino(de una vivienda) propietaria femenino
- Last year a new team was set up to tackle arsonists by clamping down on rogue landlords and homeowners who leave empty houses to rot.
- Its findings on the odds of a repeat disaster are good news for homeowners seeking household insurance.
- The average small business in Manitoba pays twice as much as a homeowner in total property tax, the study states.
- New York remains unique among large US cities in being a city of tenants and not homeowners.
- The cabinet approved a proposal to let homeowners sell property and pay no income tax on the proceeds.
- Homeowners and potential homeowners should not be too disheartened by the fall in house prices though.
- This article is aimed at homeowners, but tenants can use the same technique to pay off other debts early.
- As they see the value of their property rise, homeowners feel richer and borrow and spend more.
- You don't have to be a homebuilder or even a homeowner to live a cleaner, greener existence.
- The bank doesn't like the idea of a homeowner dying and the house having to be sold to repay the loan.
- The new flood map allows homeowners and businesses to see if their property is at risk from potential flooding.
- The new on-line map allows homeowners to check the status of their property using their postcode.
- Many Irish homeowners release the equity in their existing home to buy property abroad.
- Properties and land are divided among the family when the homeowner dies without a will - a common occurrence in Japan.
- If a homeowner in one of these areas sells his or her property, the current insurer will continue to cover the new owner.
- Britain is a nation of keen homeowners, with seven out of ten properties being owner-occupied.
- The homeowner retains the right to reside in the property for the rest of their lives.
- She said homeowners were looking for a combination of convenience and luxury.
- If house prices spiral out of control all homeowners are vulnerable.
- Firefighters are urging homeowners to ensure their smoke alarms are working after a kitchen blaze on Monday.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!