The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de homicidio
1(crime, act)homicidio masculino(investigation) (before noun) de un homicidio(trial) por homicidio
- The principal felonies were homicide, rape, theft, burglary, robbery and arson.
- He was charged with criminal homicide and is lodged in the county prison.
- Men, on the other hand, had been sentenced to prison primarily for serious assault, drugs, homicide, and robbery.
- The force deals with all crimes from homicide, violence and sexual offences to theft, fraud and drunk and disorderly behaviour.
- The judges agreed that failing to keep patients alive would be criminal homicide if it were in breach of a legal duty to act so as to sustain their life.
- The availability of guns has played a critical role in the increase in juvenile suicide and homicide.
- A person is nearly twice as likely to die by suicide than by homicide in the United States.
- It didn't take long for the police to arrest her on the charges of double homicide.
- Crimes such as assault, robbery, and homicide are dealt with routinely.
- He has only been charged with one homicide because that is all that North Carolina will allow.
- The distinction between justifiable and unjustifiable homicide was not identical to our own.
- Is this death a natural death, or an accidental death, or a death due to homicide or suicide?
- The pathological findings were equally consistent with homicide and suicide.
- She lodged a criminal complaint and the doctor was eventually charged with unintentional homicide.
- That is, those disposed to homicide may also be more disposed to suicide than the rest of the population.
- The police still do not have any leads on the motive or the perpetrators of that homicide.
- Road accidents claim more lives in Punjab each year than all murders, homicides and fatal diseases put together.
- The offence of manslaughter generally covers all unlawful homicides which are not murder.
- Two other murders were recorded last weekend bringing the total homicides for 2004 to nine compared to three last year during the same period.
- He said gang-related homicides and kidnappings continued to provide a serious challenge.
2 formal(murderer)homicida masculino, femenino
- An extraordinary 40 per cent of homicides cannot remember the moment of murder.
3EEUU coloquial(police squad)homicidios masculino
- Det Supt Andy Brennan, of West Yorkshire Police's Homicide and Major Enquiry Team, said the woman's injuries included a number of bruises to her body, and marks around her neck.
- Operation Recall, led by West Yorkshire Police's newly formed Homicide and Major Enquiry Team, has already resulted in two men being charged.
- One of the five detained during the weekend was held in St Vincent on Friday by two local policemen, one from Homicide, the other a detective.
- It was 10:45 that morning when the only two cops with Homicide arrived at the scene of the crime.
- Officers from West Yorkshire's Homicide and Major Enquiry Team released the details after a massive breakthrough in the investigation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!