The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de homofobia
- Acts of racism, homophobia, xenophobia or just plain discrimination happen all the time.
- It was a time of rampant discrimination, racism, homophobia and sexism.
- Strategies to confront class inequality, sexism, racism and homophobia started to be discussed.
- The conference discussed the impact of sexism, racism, homophobia and war on women.
- She is hardly the first woman to battle sexism and homophobia in the ring.
- Many young people are taking an active role in fighting homophobia and intolerance.
- It's not subtly or covertly homophobic for a soap to have a gay character experience homophobia, is it?
- It remains true that homophobia should not be encouraged any more than any other phobia.
- In other words, homophobia is to gays and lesbians what racism is to people of color.
- I want to remind people that homophobia stills exist and that we still must watch out.
- I lost a career in law enforcement and later one in accounting due to homophobia.
- I wrote about coming out in the family and about the insidious homophobia of siblings.
- The situation has changed a lot, but homophobia runs deep in this society.
- While the police once raided gay clubs to arrest people, today they cruise them to encourage the reporting of homophobia.
- To purposefully remove such material from the syllabus can surely only lead to homophobia or ignorance in the minds of pupils?
- The erosion of homophobia by degrees will take many decades more.
- At the same time, I counted more casual/ clusmy homophobia in the American media than ever before.
- Though the film's homophobia, bullying and brutality are fictional, they resonate with truth.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!