The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de homosexualidad
- The eminent biologist played a crucial role in the fight to decriminalize homosexuality in Britain.
- The brief debate leading up to the passing of the act was full of bigoted attacks against homosexuality.
- He was very outspoken against homosexuality.
- The gay icon declared her homosexuality in 1992.
- It is hard to imagine how difficult it was for the man to openly admit his homosexuality.
- He has never hidden his homosexuality during his 27-year TV news career.
- He has always refused to talk about his personal life, even though his homosexuality was widely known in media and political circles.
- Persons facing attack, inhumane treatment, or serious discrimination because of their homosexuality, and whose governments are unable or unwilling to protect them, should be recognized as refugees.
- The Secret Life of Oscar Wilde shows how society viewed and reacted to homosexuality back then.
- The scandal has shown up the worst aspects of the press in terms of its attitude toward homosexuality.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!