The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Some pages are too wide, making it necessary to scroll horizontally to read them.
- Some wheel mice will also scroll horizontally.
- Using a sharp knife, slice horizontally through the middle of each piece of chicken.
- To serve, place the salmon skin side down and slice horizontally into thin pieces.
- The cables are strung horizontally through a series of intermediate vertical wooden or metal posts.
- Road signs hung on posts drilled horizontally into the cliffs.
- The ladders are extended horizontally on the floor to the required length.
- At transform fault boundaries, the plates move or slide horizontally past each other.
- Most trees also possessed horizontally extending lateral roots.
- My only reservation about the footage is that it suffers from distortion after being horizontally stretched to fill the widescreen frame.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!