The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hormona feminine(injection) (before noun) de hormonas(secretion) hormonal
- The synthetic hormones have side effects, especially liver qi stagnation and blood stagnation.
- Anabolic steroids are synthetic hormones that cause the body to produce muscle and prevent muscle breakdown.
- The basic hormone on which all synthetic anabolic steroids are based.
- Anabolic steroids are made with synthetic male hormones and cause more dangerous side-effects among girls than boys.
- As your baby's born, you may be given an injection of a synthetic hormone, usually in your thigh or buttock.
- For this reason, the synthetic hormones are technically known as ovulation inhibitors.
- Treatment is typically with synthetic thyroid hormones, which can normalize blood pressure.
- One recommended the usual synthetic hormones; another prescribed black cohosh and yam extract.
- People become vegetarians for all kinds of reasons; pumping sentient animals full of hormones and making their lives hell being only one of them.
- They could be giving hormones to the farm animals, or antibiotics, and who knows what's in their feed.
- Doctors insert rods into their arms which release synthetic hormones that prevent the teenagers producing eggs.
- There are no synthetic hormones, no pesticides, and no unnecessary ingredients.
- Age, ethnicity, body mass index, and previous use of hormones had no effect on outcomes.
- I can't say I missed bleeding, but I did feel weird about a steady diet of synthetic hormones.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!