Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1artillería montada feminine
- In November 1855, he returned to the horse artillery.
- In 1815, he was promoted to be captain of horse artillery.
- Cavalry units often contained a component of horse artillery.
- The creation of horse artillery provided a mobile reserve.
- The next level down was the commander of the fire unit—the horse artillery troop or foot artillery company—equivalent to modern batteries.
- The horse artillery demonstrated fully the characteristics for which it is noted.
- The cavalry commander offered him all the horse artillery to use as he wished.
- At Waterloo he showed undaunted bravery whilst directing the cavalry and horse artillery.
- Pictures of horses and horse artillery are replaced by pictures of planes, tanks, and helicopters.
- If the advance guard is intended to occupy an area of ground rapidly, this will be done by cavalry with horse artillery present if required.