Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1carreras de caballos femininehípica feminine
- Nor were they welcomed in the more dangerous sports of skiing, motor racing, sailing and horse racing.
- He had a great fondness for horse racing and bred race horses which were his pride and joy.
- The information will be on the Nextel Wireless sports page under the heading horse racing.
- Camel racing and horse racing have been popular events for thousands of years.
- Kuwait has also had international success in the traditional sport of horse racing.
- He never lost his love for Ireland or, indeed, the passion for his favourite sport, horse racing.
- The Racing Post is the paper of record for the sport of horse racing.
- Some had sporting themes such as horse racing or football, and prizes would vary from a packet of fruit gums to a pack of cigarettes.
- Individuals are able to bet on horse racing, greyhound racing and other sporting events.
- It's also planned to extend the technology to other sports, such as horse racing and American football.
- Ten Sports TV station in India has added a new show about horse racing to its weekly lineup.
- He photographed horse racing and was well known for his confirmation shots of horses.
- The event included horse racing, helicopter rides, ferret racing and falconry displays.
- As his fortune expanded, he retained a love of horse racing, particularly National Hunt.
- The use of drugs is the subject of more detailed study, and far greater checks, in the world of horse racing than in show jumping.
- The body was set up by large sports centres and is intended to establish horse racing in Israel with an organised set of rules and a clean public image.
- He was interested in all sports, especially hurling, soccer and horse racing.
- Perhaps this type of punching was once the sport of kings, just as horse racing is said to be the sport of kings today.
- One of his major passions is horse racing and one of his goals is to be a race commentator.
- He would build a racetrack, the finest in the world, and bring horse racing back to California.