The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1habilidad en el manejo del caballo feminine
- The former panel beater from Swindon was champion jockey seven times and was renowned for his graceful riding style and superb horsemanship.
- If you're a devotee of the classic skills of haute école horsemanship, then the famed Lippizaner horses at the Winter Riding School are not to be missed.
- Her show achievements include numerous regional championships in stock seat equitation and regional reserves in horsemanship and showmanship.
- From his earliest days of riding Dolly his horsemanship was superb.
- Good horsemanship is critical to success in any horse-related sport.
- Good breeding is a vital element in Flat racing and Eddery himself has horsemanship in his genes, being the son of Irish champion jockey Jimmy.
- He said he wants his students to learn horsemanship in addition to riding skills, as he did under trainer Odie Clelland.
- But there is little doubt that Culloty's horsemanship has improved over the last couple of seasons - and a lot of the credit must go to Knight's husband, Terry Biddlecombe.
- When he encountered a problem he couldn't figure out, he would consult with tribal elders who were versed in the ‘old ways’ of horsemanship.
- Dr. Thomas Ritter is one of a very exclusive group of people in the United States dedicated to the preservation of the classical art of horsemanship.
- Two British gold-medal-winning athletes from the Athens Paralympics will be taking part in a display of horsemanship at this year's Grand National meeting.
- Beverly Brooks Solter, who was known for her integrity and horsemanship, died of cancer on Tuesday at her farm in Upperco, Maryland.
- Cowboy mounted shooting is a combination of reining, barrel racing, and horsemanship, while shooting at balloon targets.
- But, ultimately, games are won by superior horsemanship.
- I found Karen Brown in Bandera at Solitaire Ranch, and she explained natural horsemanship to me.
- Despite his youth and relative inexperience, he has shown mature horsemanship in his races, most notably on the first day of 2003.
- It is a rugged contact sport that demands great horsemanship, balance and ball-handling skills from the human combatants.
- He and Pat hit it off and Dave began studying natural horsemanship in earnest.
- I could make a blanket statement that lead shanks with chains are bad for horses or that they're a sign of poor horsemanship.
- This must rank as the best horsemanship in the race at a time prior to the modifications of the fences.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!