Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1carne de caballo feminine
- The celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay was the target of a pungent protest against eating horse meat yesterday.
- Despite its tender flavour, there has always something unsettling about a plate of steaming horse meat.
- She made a shirt for his son, for which she was paid in horse meat.
- We sat down to a dinner of bloodied horsemeat in silence.
- This time however, the wording was changed to include selling horsemeat in the United States.
- The big news in Japan recently was ice-cream made from raw horse meat.
- Dutch legislation prohibited all manufacturers of meat products from having in stock or processing horsemeat.
- During the summer their diet was principally horse meat.
- By the 1920s, canned pet foods made primarily of horsemeat joined dry foods on store shelves.
- Meat, most commonly mutton or horse meat, was boiled in a big cauldron.
- The sale of horsemeat was not actually forbidden in the Netherlands.
- One of three foreign-owned slaughterhouses in the United States, Cavel ships horse meat overseas for human consumption.
- Normally it would take a lot to persuade me to eat horse meat.
- At his traditional food stand in the harborside flea market, one vendor said he is seeing a marked rise in sales of horsemeat.
- Meals at the camp are based on the traditional diet of pickled vegetables, cabbage, and goat and horse meat.
- A while back, the American chain Ponderosa made headlines for daring to pass horse meat off to unsuspecting customers as steak.
- Sushi chefs are considering using raw deer and even horse meat because of an international shortage of tuna.
- You will be further pampered by the excellent food served here which include carp stewed in sweet soy sauce, herring and even horsemeat.
- Fresh meat was their preference and horsemeat was the favourite.
- The horse meat was quite tasty too.