Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1to get on the housing ladder — acceder al mercado de la propiedad
- Millions of young Britons despair of ever putting a tentative toe on to the first rung of the housing ladder.
- People on average earnings can't afford to get on the housing ladder.
- First-time buyers looking to take the first step on to the housing ladder can pick up tips at a free advice event.
- More people could get on the housing ladder if they were prepared to scale down their ideas and not insist on something out of Elle decoration.
- Many homeowners cannot move up the housing ladder as falling property prices have wiped out equity in their homes.