The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de marimacho
1marimacho masculino, femenino despectivo
- She was presented, as usual, as ‘an eccentric playwright and poetess’, ‘a boisterous hoyden in her youth, and a woman of violent temper in her maturer years’.
- Much to my disappointment, the girl is turning into a hoyden.
- Father, wrote to me and asked that I come and teach you how to present yourself as a cultured young lady and not the hoyden that you are.
- Kate had changed before his eyes, from the pigtailed hoyden of his youth to a captivating, irresistible woman.
- I can wait for a docile, biddable, beautiful chit who will worship the ground I walk upon, unlike that spitfire of a hoyden.
- Come, where is the little hoyden with the hot temper and a pitchfork in her hand who dares stare down men twice her size when she is angry, eh?
- A part of her noticed, right before she screeched at him like the hoyden Granmama often said she was, that it was the farthest seat in the room from where she was sitting.
- I would rather be a hoyden then a simpering idiot.
- I would not be married well if I were a blue-stocking hoyden.
- Both she and her parents think of her as a wild hoyden.
- But is the hoyden mode a constant, or does it sometimes go underground?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!