The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1arándano masculineráspano masculine
- These include berries, especially huckleberries, fruits, nuts, bulbs, and tubers.
- We have feasted not only on blackberries but also on huckleberries, plums, apples, lamb's quarters, and dandelions.
- In a saucepan, combine the huckleberries, elderfloxver syrup, and lemon juice.
- Much of our food, such as huckleberries or blackberries, came from the woods.
- He works for two years in his Grandpa's store, picking huckleberries, and selling bait to local fisherman in order to save the fifty dollars needed to buy the hounds.
- As I lightly sprinkle sugar over the huckleberries, the phone rings.
- In a single day, one scientist estimated, a grizzly may consume 400,000 huckleberries.
- Then came the Indians on their ponies to pick huckleberries and to fish.
- If you want to give someone a huckleberry pie, I'll bake you one.
- I'm convinced that my huckleberry pie will get people to take me seriously as a bona fide pastry chef.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!