The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(person/treatment/values) humanitario(person/treatment/values) humanothe humane society — la sociedad benéfica / humanitaria
- These were the sort of things that tend to blur the clear perception of the visionary - troublesome motes like compassion and humane understanding and social concern.
- She assured him that she and her colleagues would adopt a compassionate and humane approach to all such cases.
- A new understanding of animal rights and humane animal treatment was what led him to become an activist and environmentalist, Mason said.
- You might also be interested to know that there has been a survey done to determine how much the public cares about humane treatment of the animals they use for food.
- The humane treatment of the animals was also a major priority.
- For me the ban, when implemented, will represent a step towards a more humane treatment of wild animals.
- How long should humane people tolerate that treatment and do nothing?
- One of its top priorities, the company says, is the humane treatment of animals.
- Therefore, they have rights of dignity, humane treatment, access to legal advice, and even correspondence.
- Generally, people who are astrologers or consult astrologers are humane, compassionate, insightful people, by and large.
- I have full faith that our scientists will go forward with a moral compass - with humane values and sound ethics guiding the way.
- We should aspire, along with being world champions in the sporting arena, to being the most humane and compassionate people on this planet.
- Could we not have protected our borders in more humane and compassionate ways?
- Esther's indomitable humane compassion drives her to risk her own life to oppose narrow and violent evil.
- Qualitatively speaking, there may even be something compassionate and humane in it.
- The Council will at all times act in a humane and compassionate fashion.
- It takes away all things that makes humans humane - tolerance, trust, generosity and compassion.
- One thing I do understand is that the more you try and push people into a more humane and understanding approach the more they tend to dig in their heels.
- It means the animal was raised under a specific set of protocols for humane treatment.
- Should we protest, now, for the humane treatment of prisoners?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!