The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of centésimo
- A century after the Revolution of 1688, there was thought of celebrating its hundredth anniversary.
- His historical work of 1898 was also a piece of symbolism, deliberately timed to coincide with the hundredth anniversary of the publication of the first book in vernacular Ukrainian.
- Beatrice was very pleased to reach her hundredth birthday and make her local paper.
- I could hardly begrudge him his lack of enthusiasm, we were probably the hundredth group he'd spoken to.
- Once I even got to hang around backstage, but felt rather squeamish about being the hundredth idiot to say, "Gee, I like your music".
- I guarantee you're the hundredth person in history to think they "discovered" this spot.
- With all this excitement over the hundredth shuttle launch, I took a trip over to the International Space Station webpage.
- Roger sighed for what seemed the hundredth time that day.
- In her hundredth year, she was still working.
- This set features two "special episodes," one of life-changing stories and another celebrating the show's hundredth episode.
1en centésimo lugar
2(part)centésima parte feminine
- These new-generation chemicals are 10 times more effective than earlier compounds at only a hundredth the cost.
- We are trying to do biology knowing perhaps only a tenth, or one hundredth, of our species.
- Small things can shave a few hundredths from your time, and be the difference between a final and not, a medal and not — a gold and not.
- If the automobile industry had made as much progress as the computer industry in the past fifty years, a car today would cost a hundredth of a cent and go faster than the speed of light.
- The overall GPA was calculated to the nearest hundredth of a point.
- Two cyclists could be separated by just a couple of hundredths of a second at the finish line.
- The smell is maybe a hundredth of what it was before.
- The lender typically pays 30 to 40 hundredths of a percentage point less than a bank would.
- You can control the placement of all objects to within hundredths of a millimeter.
- His time over 200m was four hundredths of a second behind first place.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!