The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Or, let a climbing hydrangea blur the rigid lines of a stucco wall.
- A climbing hydrangea, honeysuckle and cotoneaster behaved in similar fashion until their third year, when they all finally took off.
- With the shortage of good all-summer plants, hydrangeas deserve a spot in everyone's garden.
- A hydrangea planted against a wall, for example, will grow toward the light, leaving the side of the shrub against the wall somewhat flat.
- Its perennial plants are complemented by azaleas, hydrangeas and lupins in pots.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!