The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de hidráulica
2coloquial(hydraulic system)sistema hidráulico masculino
- More complex systems utilize hydraulics and computers.
- They are particularly impressed by the hydraulics on the machine.
- The dump body is made of industrial-weight polyethylene, and the drive system uses a winch rather than costly hydraulics.
- If the hydraulics or brakes fail, that jet would start to move across the flight deck and could go over the side.
- All indications regarding engine operation, hydraulics and electrics appeared normal as the two aircraft prepared to taxi.
- Fortunately, the landing gear was already down and locked, but without hydraulics he would not have use of speed brakes or flaps for his return to the field.
- Most of them already know how to weld, they know electric motors and hydraulics.
- These systems are all-electric, using a computer-controlled motor to replace the more common engine-driven hydraulics on conventional power steering.
- Electronic monitoring of engines and hydraulics and diagnosing problems also are helping lower repair bills.
- The hydraulics for the No.1 engine had less than two gallons remaining.
- I quickly scanned the instruments and assessed all was well with the engines and hydraulics.
- Having the necessary power and hydraulics available might be the first challenge to meet when you want to expand the capability of your excavator.
- One year, for example, the temperatures clipped so low that the hydraulics on the aircraft due to fly them back froze - even worse, so did the alcohol on-board.
- Adjustable platforms were installed lineside that can be raised or lowered using under-floor hydraulics.
- However, as the hydraulics on the right side began to fall off line, I was warned of a right leading-edge-flap lockout.
- It's basically the same as the manual gearbox, but electronically controlled hydraulics operate the clutch and the gearchange for you so there's no need for a clutch pedal anymore.
- There are usually warm-up times for instruments, flight controls, hydraulics, accessory cases, etc.
- And it was not just new mechanical power and hydraulics that made the difference.
- The ferry was to have gone for its annual overhaul in March, but mechanical faults involving the hydraulics of one of the ship's propeller shafts made the work more pressing.
- Then there's the shockwave, a phenomenon of such ferocity that it jams the hydraulics and freezes the controls.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!