The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de hidrocarburo
- This catalyst is responsible for converting carbon monoxide and the other hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide.
- Biodiesel reduces emissions such as carbon monoxide, unburned hydrocarbons and particulate matter.
- Nitrogen oxides can react with hydrocarbons to yield nitric acid, a primary ingredient in acid rain.
- Derived chiefly from petroleum and coal tar, aromatic hydrocarbons tend to be reactive.
- The squad checks the autorickshaw for carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon emissions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!