The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de hidroeléctrico
- To generate electricity, we use hydroelectric power, coal and nuclear energy.
- Electricity generated through the use of waterwheels or hydraulic turbines is known as hydroelectric power.
- This followed, in turn, the construction of dams in the various catchments, for irrigation and/or hydroelectric power generation.
- Aside from hydroelectric power generation, the major industries are heavily dependent on the agricultural sector.
- This in turn has meant that turbines at some hydroelectric power stations in the province have been unable to operate at maximum capacity.
- The firm has a reservoir system that provides hydroelectric power both for its own operations and for sale to others.
- This phenomenon may be related to streamflow regulation for hydroelectric power generation.
- Use the sun's energy via solar panels, wind, wave and hydroelectric power to convert water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- Glaciers supply much of the fresh water and hydroelectric power in South and Central Asia.
- Glaciers supply much of the fresh water and hydroelectric power in the region.
- The dam made hydroelectric power possible by forcing water through giant turbines.
- Most electricity is generated by hydroelectric sources.
- Laos has great potential for hydroelectric power and currently exports electricity to Thailand.
- This wrecked flood control, municipal and industrial water storage, irrigation and hydroelectric power.
- Exports include petroleum and natural gas, hydroelectric power, metals, chemicals, paper pulp, and fish.
- A new way to use flowing water to generate electricity may lead to gadget-size, hydroelectric batteries.
- A hydroelectric dam keeps the water flow constant through fall, but spring melts really make the rapids sing.
- Later in the day when the floodgates of the hydroelectric dam upstream close, the water will slowly fall.
- It is a source for irrigation and hydroelectric power.
- The county is rich in natural resources, including timber, hydroelectric power, and mineral deposits.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!