The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hidrogenar
- This involves the addition of hydrogen to the carbon chain thereby removing the double bonds and producing hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Gram for gram, trans fat - essentially hydrogenated oil - is probably the most toxic food ingredient in the food supply.
- Trans fats are produced when vegetable oils are hydrogenated into soft solids.
- Artificially hardened vegetable oils (called trans fats or partially hydrogenated vegetable oils) are worse than saturated fats.
- That's margarine, vegetable shortening, partially hydrogenated oils, polyunsaturated vegetable oils.
- Look for a brand without added fat, partially hydrogenated oils or additives and preservatives.
- They are also present in hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils found in processed foods.
- Any food containing partially hydrogenated oil is loaded with trans fat.
- There are also hydrogenated and fractionated coconut oils.
- High cholesterol can be caused by a diet high in saturated fat, such as fatty meats and hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- But the key thing is, I don't like partially hydrogenated oils - those are the bad fats.
- The protein as well as the crystallisation solution were hydrogenated.
- If the saturated tropical oils don't get you, the partially hydrogenated vegetable oils will.
- Only later did research shed light on grim effects of the partially hydrogenated oil in margarine, with results such as higher incidences of heart disease.
- Most restaurants use partially hydrogenated vegetable oils for deep frying.
- The oils are hydrogenated - that is, hydrogen is added - in order to make them solid.
- Manufacturers hydrogenate soybean oil to reduce its content of unsaturated fatty acids, particularly linolenic acid, the primary culprit responsible for causing food to become stale or rancid.
- Manufacturers hydrogenate oil to make it solid and literally twist the molecule into a form that wreaks havoc in the body.
- And beef is a source of trans fat because cows hydrogenate fat in their stomachs.
- Plant stanols are produced by hydrogenating sterols.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!