The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de hidróxido
- Nitrates are formed from reacting nitric acid with metal oxides, hydroxides, or carbonates.
- Soaps are created by the chemical reaction of a fatty acid with an alkali metal hydroxide.
- Initially, the ammonia and carbon dioxide reacts with water to form the weak electrolytes, ammonium hydroxide and carbonic acid.
- Carbonates and hydroxides are generally insoluble.
- Therefore, they are neutralized by the hydroxide and hydrogen ions, and the resultant solution is neutral.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!