The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hipocresía
- The way society views the whole drug scene is riddled with hypocrisy and double standards.
- However, as with the infant formula companies, the industry stands accused of hypocrisy.
- There is an important point to be made about so-called sexual hypocrisy in government.
- The slaughter of men, women and children has been concealed by military and religious hypocrisy.
- This book also does a tremendous job of exposing the corruption and hypocrisy of big business.
- There has certainly been too much misguided media management, some hypocrisy and even sleaze.
- Something must be done about this, if we are not to continue in our habitual posture of concerned hypocrisy.
- There's almost as much hypocrisy in the present government as there is in the church.
- Here is a fine example of journalistic hypocrisy, and you can never know that this is a sin I am guilty of.
- The common factor among the marchers was a rejection of cant, lies and hypocrisy.
- As for the authorities, surely there's a level of hypocrisy or humbug at the least.
- So, on top of everything else, there seems to be a case of political hypocrisy here.
- They will be exposed for things called hypocrisy and cant, and they will not get away with it.
- Dislike of the clergy, accused of hypocrisy and worse, was of ancient origins.
- I myself have had problems with American politics and hypocrisy since I was a small child.
- At the same time, the artist alludes to the real world, having it out with hypocrisy and duplicity.
- There's a lot of hypocrisy from the government about crime and what is happening in the inner cities.
- The words we hear from our leaders are a daily diet of lies, spin and hypocrisy.
- Chao's hostility to politicians stems from what he considers their intrinsic hypocrisy.
- The fact that she is an impostor makes an incredibly ironic point about hypocrisy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!