The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hipócrita masculine, feminine
- Known hypocrites and liars may, of course, tell the truth about a particular incident.
- But Zeno would be easy to read were he merely reliably unreliable: he would be a hypocrite and a fool.
- He is a Pharisee exposed, the hypocrite who tells his patients how virtuous it is to be stoical.
- Practitioners of their religion were either sunk in superstition or hypocrites and impostors.
- When I asked Paul what was wrong, all he said was that he disliked having hypocrites for parents.
- Those who equate them are treacherous without art and hypocrites without deceiving.
- Then, if we did get an annulment, our reputations would be fixed as liars and hypocrites.
- For his sins he is now regarded as a hypocrite, nay, a traitor.
- Some nurses may fear being a hypocrite, particularly if they also indulge in alcohol.
- And to this day we are still seen and treated with contempt as a lesser people by these hypocrites who so boldly talk of democracy.
- I'm always a bit amused when people say the church is full of hypocrites.
- But then the church is just like the political system - full of single issue hypocrites, who cannot act in an adult fashion.
- They're hypocrites who want to force their views upon the world and then abrogate responsibility for the consequences.
- It doesn't surprise me when the most forcefully pious turn out to be raging hypocrites with identity issues.
- That's the only way to treat blackmailing hybrids and hypocrites.
- The teachers were viewed as informers, or at best cowards and hypocrites.
- That would do a whole lot more for civilised and democratic behaviour than abject capitulation to these self-evident hypocrites.
- We must not be hypocrites but show our real problems impartially.
- He is equally brutal to both sides, in particular by portraying the two opposing maternal figures as hypocrites.
- All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!