The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de hipotálamo
- The brain also links with endocrine gland chemical messengers through the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
- The central structure of the brain contains the thalamus, hypothalamus, and pituitary gland.
- Normally the hypothalamus coordinates the activity of the pituitary gland through the secretion of peptides and amines.
- One theory is that light stimulates a part of the brain called the hypothalamus, which controls mood, appetite, and sleep.
- These regions are centred in the cerebellum, hippocampus, hypothalamus and basal ganglia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!