The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hipótesis
- The only thing you can do is say the evidence suggests that the hypothesis is true.
- Well, everyone comes at an investigation with certain hypotheses or certain biases.
- All you will ever have is circumstantial evidence and an un-falsifiable hypothesis.
- Even a religion that stresses faith above all else seeks evidence to confirm its hypotheses.
- The conceptual peg hypothesis provides a theoretical explanation of the difference.
- I think it's important to note that what I'm proposing here is a hypothesis rather than a conclusion.
- The scientific method involves proposing a hypothesis then trying to disprove it.
- In the seventeenth century, a number of hypotheses had been proposed for the origin of fossils.
- All scientists do is try to generalise hypotheses from evidence and then attempt to test them in future.
- Embedded within the hypothesis will be concepts that will need to be translated into researchable entities.
- The hypothesis is that the view from the castle will be so spoiled that it will put off visitors.
- This variation is poorly understood, and several hypotheses have been proposed.
- All of those hypotheses were proposed indirectly and may not be mutually exclusive to each other.
- Several hypotheses have been proposed to explain the number of times segmentation arose.
- Almost all were rhetorical or editorial, with some offering explanatory hypotheses or sociological theories.
- Three hypotheses may be proposed to account for this unanticipated observation.
- Different hypotheses have been proposed to explain the mechanism of attachment.
- We use the emergence of these patterns as hypotheses that may be investigated in real fish schools.
- There are several hypotheses or models proposed to explain how feedback limitation of photosynthesis may be regulated.
- Several hypotheses can be proposed to explain why variance increases with longer intervals.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!