The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de punzón
1(para romper hielo) punzón masculino
- They advised qualified parties to bring an ice pick, an avalanche probe and crampons.
- If I tell you it features Mexico, fiestas, Trotsky, Stalin and an ice pick, you'll get the historical drift.
- Should you attempt to dump a Virgo man, he will almost certainly come after you with an ice pick.
- I ascended this sheer wall in trepidation, an ice pick in either hand and spike-tipped crampons on my feet.
- To cite a sardonic song of self-mockery in leftist circles: ‘Trotsky got the ice pick… and so say all of us.’
- On August 20, 1940, at his exile retreat in Coyoacan, Mexico, a Stalinist police agent plunged an ice pick into Trotsky's brain.
- Using the spike like an ice pick, he began to climb.
- The servants employed to see to the upkeep of the grounds at Versailles had cleared away the snow and the man with the giant ice pick was starting to make some progress.
- Even with an admittedly disturbing ring, a cell phone could never match the scare of a clown jumping out of a closet, brandishing an ice pick.
- And eventually, even Trotsky was murdered in Mexico City in 1940, an ice pick to the head.
- Moments like those are priceless - seeing your cheating ex trying to chip his car out with an ice pick.
- One man was hard at work with a giant ice pick, attempting to de-ice the fountains.
- I grabbed an ice pick off the sledge and tramped away from the camp towards the face of Portal Mountain.
- Can literature, as Franz Kafka says, serve as ‘an ice pick to break up the frozen sea within us?’
- When he was arrested in September, 1995, for failure to attend another court hearing, police found various weapons in his flat, including large pieces of wood, an ice pick and a large metal hook.
- By Feb. 23, at least 20 truck and car tires - including spare tires mounted on the front and back of trucks - had been pierced by a sharp instrument, possibly an ice pick.
- A Cook County jury on Wednesday deliberated for about an hour before finding Daniel Escobedo guilty of killing shopkeeper Ki Hwan Kim with an ice pick in 1983.
- The more experienced residents among you are no doubt out there shopping for winter boots, ice picks and kneepads, awaiting the winter season.
- She had expected to have to break the glass with the ice pick to get to the driver but the collision had caused the door to partially pop open.
- Trotsky was eventually discovered in a hotel in Mexico where Stalin's agent killed him by plunging an ice pick into his brain.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!