The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nounplural icefish, plural icefishes
1draco rayado masculine
- Changes to certain residues in ß-tubulin have been suggested to confer cold stability on the MTs of Antarctic icefishes.
- How do Anarctic icefish survive in freezing water?
- Below the ocean surface lies an even greater diversity of life, replete with corals, sponges and barnacles, as well as icefish and toothfish.
- I lobbed an unweighted icefish with an awkward flip of the heavy boat rod.
- He finds Simon standing alone by the rack of aquariums, tending their captives - the Antarctic limpets, and a lone, prize icefish.
- Hb is present in all vertebrates investigated so far, with the exception of some icefish species.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!