The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1azúcar glas(é) masculino, femeninoazúcar impalpable masculino, femenino Río de la Plataazúcar flor masculino, femenino Chileazúcar en polvo masculino, femenino Colombia
- Beat the brandy and icing sugar into the mascarpone and chill.
- Just before serving, gently whip the double cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it just starts to thicken.
- Then sprinkle generously with sifted icing sugar and drizzle with olive oil.
- Put the mascarpone and icing sugar in the bowl of a food mixer and beat smooth.
- To make the pastry, sift together the flour and icing sugar and cut the butter into cubes.
- Their capsicums or bell peppers are merely our sweet peppers, scallions are our spring onions, shrimps are our prawns, and confectioner's sugar is our icing sugar.
- Place the couscous and icing sugar in a large heatproof bowl.
- Place a serving plate on top, flip the pan over, shake it to dislodge any recalcitrant apples and serve with a dusting of icing sugar, a dollop of crème fraîche and a sprig of fresh mint.
- Dust with a mix of icing sugar and cinnamon and serve at once - piping hot.
- To serve, stack two slices on each warm plate, dust with icing sugar and spoon the strawberries over the top.
- In a similar way, following the discovery of anthrax spores in US mail, everything from talcum powder to icing sugar to sand became the focus for an international panic.
- In our house, a pound of icing sugar made about seven peppermint creams.
- Beat whites with caster sugar till stiff, sift icing sugar and cornflour together and fold into egg white mixture.
- It is best served simply with a light dusting of icing sugar, and maybe some sliced plums or fresh chopped pears in syrup.
- There were just four ingredients: icing sugar, egg white, peppermint essence and green colouring.
- Cool in the tin and dust with icing sugar to serve.
- If you can, dust them with icing sugar 20 minutes ahead so they start to bring out their natural sugars, which will caramelise better.
- But make it properly with eggs and unsalted butter, not with salted butter and too much icing sugar in the English teashop style.
- They also make a good quick dessert, tossed in icing sugar then caramelised for a few minutes in a piping hot nonstick pan.
- I suggest a tablespoon of icing sugar, but taste it for sweetness as you go.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!