The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cochambre
1cochambre femenino, masculino coloquialporquería femeninoroña femenino
- But the mess - the puddles of gunky congealing ick getting into a soldier's boots and running down inside the socks.
- ‘He's a demon, as you can see from his blood,’ - he motioned toward the black ick.
- I have to now face the fact that I, who am rarely sick, have been sickish for a week now, mostly with coughing phlegmy runny nose-and-eyes ick.
- I've been fighting off some sort of picked-up-on-the-return-flights respiratory ick, but I seem to be winning.
- After a week of struggling with this godawful sinusy chest congestion ick, I gave up and called in sick this morning.
- His hair was so blond it was almost white and his eyes were such an electric shade of blue that Kae was sure that direct eye contact would fry you to a complete crisp… or cause you to melt into a puddle of ick.
- The figure of the clown, freighted with goo and ick, essentially embodies kitsch.
- The imagery gives off a strange tactile sensation: You can feel the damp cold, smell the rotting flesh, and you'll often be compelled to take a shower afterwards to scrub off the ick.
- We have to take up the soggy vinyl flooring, clean up the ick and dry everything out.
- Producing a handkerchief from my pocket I dabbed at her face, removing the worst of the ick.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!