The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of identificable
- Next to the lute is an open hymn book, identifiable as the work of the great religious reformer Martin Luther.
- Most interviewees made little distinction between identifiable and anonymised data.
- Does this question not promote or seed hatred against an identifiable group?
- Supporters of ID cards will say there is nothing wrong in helping the police by being so readily identifiable.
- The campaign aims to trap thieves by making the phones instantly identifiable if they are stolen and later recovered.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!