The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of idiota
1idiota informalit was an idiotic thing to say — fue una idiotez decir eso
- God, everyone still has the ability to make me feel guilty and make me feel like this whole stupid, idiotic thing is all my fault!
- It was not just any sub, but it was Mr. Roberts, the stupidest and most idiotic of all substitutes.
- Enemies running the range from thoughtful to downright idiotic.
- It would be embarrassing to look back and realise that I had put my idiotic thoughts up in a public place.
- Suddenly, the starting rockets go off and some crazy, idiotic people actually run towards the bulls.
- I think it's an idiotic idea but that's okay there are lots of stupid things in the world.
- What idiotic councillors gave planning permission for that?
- We move now from the sublimely idiotic to the merely malicious and stupid.
- And most of it was neither true, nor even remotely plausible, before Hollywood got hold of it and made it even more idiotic.
- Easy to say and easy to understand but the media are surely aware that there will always be an idiotic minority who do not comprehend this simple truth.
- They were idiotic, pathetic, short-sighted and unimaginative, but at least they were predictable.
- Everything is illegal unless approved by the government, thus the reason for such idiotic regulations and directives.
- Well, now the kidnapping of the French hostages provides the clearest repudiation of that idiotic and ignorant opinion.
- It's idiotic, but idiocy in the defence of freedom is no vice.
- I really don't want to start talking about the myriad varieties of idiotic people I'm forced to encounter every day.
- Investors panicked over it as a consumer application and jumped on the idiotic enterprise bandwagon.
- So I thank all those people who got upset and told their friends to read what idiotic things I had written.
- He showed his excitement and joy through idiotic dancing and head banging.
- Loosen your tie and repeat idiotic mouthings until you're blue in the face.
- If you did, you would know that the sound quality varies so greatly, that a statement like that is idiotic.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!