The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de haragán
1haragán masculinoharagana femeninovago masculino coloquialvaga femenino coloquialflojo masculino coloquialfloja femenino coloquial
- They who never go to the Holy Land in their walks, as they pretend, are indeed mere idlers and vagabonds; but they who do go there are saunterers in the good sense, such as I mean.
- Hikers as well as idlers are particularly blessed, with sublime day-walks and longer trails soaring into the White Mountains.
- He may be, on the one hand, a cross-roads idler striving to get into the State Legislature.
- This mistress is an unemployed idler who does not have a construction company and has never had anything to do with construction.
- For the true idler, skiving is a bit of a cop-out: it does not represent a true revolt against work and jobs.
- First, the British idler has a more formidable work culture to contend with.
- There were legions of zombie idlers in the malls, the dead and gutted malls with high vacancy rates that wouldn't be resolved anytime soon.
- Hodgkinson would be happy to know that over the years, I have become a bit of an idler.
- He is a worthless idler and possesses a certain rough eloquence of expression.
- They can try to gussy it up all they want, but baseball remains essentially an idler's game, a backwater swimming hole where obsessives and slackers - and obsessive slackers - can hide out from the real world and float for a few hours at a time.
- Jobless idlers are easy targets for guerrilla leaders who want to add to their numbers.
- They are the heirs to an enormous soap fortune and are easily the worst idlers I have ever laid eyes upon.
- Idle diners and dining idlers were amused and soothed.
- If you idlers must know, I woke up at dawn, began my five-mile run, followed by the usual regiment of calisthenics…
- As a result, British films and TV programmes are littered with images of the archetypal work-shy idler.
- These lazy bastards owe me the next quarter's rent, but they can't pay, and I've no use for idlers!
- He loves the pleasures of old Paris and could be content to be like any other Euro idler, but events beckon his conscience to undertake a mission in counterespionage.
- To quote that great idler Jerome K Jerome, laziness is a subject on which I consider myself to be extremely au fait.
- Soon idlers like you will become the fossils of our past.
- The idlers were those without the self-discipline to hold a regular job, and others who have never really sought employment.
- They then remove the track, track chains, sprocket, idler, and rollers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!